Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Back in the Saddle

Well, it's been a while. Though I've not blogged, I have been thinking about projects. It seems as though there are more projects than time. But, that seems to be me and everything. (If you doubt that, check out my knitting blog: http://knit-a-while.blogspot.com.)

So, what have I been thinking about? Initiative--or perhaps lack of intiative. I've been going through stuckitis, a not uncommon disease among writers. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what the treatment is. I have plenty of ideas, and have started some, but then I seem to lose interest--something else I hear is not uncommon. When I have that problem when knitting, I start a new project. That's kind of what I am doing with my writing.

Like many, I have a difficult time trying to decide what to give my family members for the holidays. This is especially difficult since they live 1200 miles away. So, to solve that problem, I'm making them a cookbook. I am also very happy to say that after the holidays it will be available for sale as an e-book on the http://www.sweet-tea-and-magnolias website. Ten percent of the sale price will be donated to America's Second Harvest.

No comments: